Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Deutsches Kreuz in Gold 134

Article about: Hello everyone. Please, look at, what you think is the best photo. The weight of the award is 43.160 g. Everyone says that it should be 46 g. Is this normal? I saw other DKiGs, I see that th

?

Smile Deutsches Kreuz in Gold 134

Hello everyone.

Please, look at, what you think is the best photo. The weight of the award is 43.160 g. Everyone says that it should be 46 g. Is this normal? I saw other DKiGs, I see that the hook of the lock is thinner than others. Perhaps the metal is more durable and you don't need to make the hook thick. Dimensions - photo. I do not like the bubble at 9 o'clock, and I do not understand what defect at 11 o'clock everyone is talking about (write in a private message, if not difficult, please). Please tell me is the box ok? In general, is everything good?

With respect
    Vik

PS. I don't know how possible to clean wrong photos. Sorry.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Deutsches Kreuz in Gold 134   Deutsches Kreuz in Gold 134  

Deutsches Kreuz in Gold 134   Deutsches Kreuz in Gold 134  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Deutsches Kreuz in Gold 134
    P
    Many

TWS
    ?

For authentication, the photos could be better. Ie. clearly show the 11 o'clock area of the starburst to see if the ray flaw is there - and be clear that it is the 11 o'clock area. However, I think I picked it out from your photos. And show the hinge both closed and from the side.

However, I think we have enough here that I'll slightly go out on a limb and say I think it is a good Otto Klein. The date numerals appear correct as do the rivets and MM.

The weight is a little bit light. It should be under 46 grams if it's a Cupal, but 43 seems a gram or two light. Try another scale if you have access to one to make sure your scale isn't a little bit off?

Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

MAP
    ?

I think I see the die flaw in the "9" as well.

It looks like a good one but agree to check another scale as Todd notes, just to be sure.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Quote by TWS View Post
    For authentication, the photos could be better. Ie. clearly show the 11 o'clock area of the starburst to see if the ray flaw is there - and be clear that it is the 11 o'clock area. However, I think I picked it out from your photos. And show the hinge both closed and from the side.

However, I think we have enough here that I'll slightly go out on a limb and say I think it is a good Otto Klein. The date numerals appear correct as do the rivets and MM.

The weight is a little bit light. It should be under 46 grams if it's a Cupal, but 43 seems a gram or two light. Try another scale if you have access to one to make sure your scale isn't a little bit off?

Hi.
    Thanks. Here is a photo. It's hard to say about a defect at 11. At what angle to shoot, the results are different, here is a photo. I don’t know how to make the photo better.
    Regards.
    Vik

TWS
    ?

Quote by MAP View Post
    I think I see the die flaw in the "9" as well.

It looks like a good one but agree to check another scale as Todd notes, just to be sure.
    Yes, sir. The flaw in the "9" checks out perfectly.

MigMig, the ray flaw appears present at 11 o'clock in the starburst. I still think it's a good one.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

?

Quote by TWS View Post

MigMig, the ray flaw appears present at 11 o'clock in the starburst. I still think it's a good one.
    Thank You, for help. I'll take it.
    With respect

?

Quote by TWS View Post

I cannot show the entire collection. She is very far away. Corona, I cannot go where all my happiness is. But I like what I have in my hands now

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Deutsches Kreuz in Gold 134  

?

Thank You for help, MAP )))

I long time wanted to buy this Cross. Now I done )