Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Deutsches Kreuz in Gold, Excited about this one. Wanted to share

Article about: If ever there was a piece to be excited about, this is it! Shame about the chips to the swastika, but otherwise it's absolutely stunning. I can only look on at these in envy and daydream abo

Default Deutsches Kreuz in Gold, Excited about this one. Wanted to share

Deutsches Kreuz in Gold, Excited about this one. Wanted to shareDeutsches Kreuz in Gold, Excited about this one. Wanted to shareDeutsches Kreuz in Gold, Excited about this one. Wanted to shareDeutsches Kreuz in Gold, Excited about this one. Wanted to shareDeutsches Kreuz in Gold, Excited about this one. Wanted to shareDeutsches Kreuz in Gold, Excited about this one. Wanted to shareDeutsches Kreuz in Gold, Excited about this one. Wanted to shareDeutsches Kreuz in Gold, Excited about this one. Wanted to shareDeutsches Kreuz in Gold, Excited about this one. Wanted to share
    Last edited by rbminis; 12-18-2017 at 01:25 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Deutsches Kreuz in Gold, Excited about this one. Wanted to share
    P
    Many

If ever there was a piece to be excited about, this is it! Shame about the chips to the swastika, but otherwise it's absolutely stunning. I can only look on at these in envy and daydream about owning one, unfortunately.

B.B.

Quote by BrodieBartfast View Post
    If ever there was a piece to be excited about, this is it! Shame about the chips to the swastika, but otherwise it's absolutely stunning. I can only look on at these in envy and daydream about owning one, unfortunately.

B.B.
    I agree that its a pity about the damage but typical Juncker enamel, sigh. I could not pass it up though. Its the first Juncker heavy with the type 1 wreath I have ever seen. I will not use the word rare but lets say I did not expect to have one anytime soon. Glad you like it.

Is it supposed to be a Juncker lightweight model as I am not really convinced going off these pictures

Doug

Quote by Saladin View Post
    Is it supposed to be a Juncker lightweight model as I am not really convinced going off these pictures

Doug
    Hello Doug, its not supposed to be a Juncker light version. It is a Juncker heavy version with the first type of wreath.

Thanks OC that explains the earlier hook assembly.
    I would not have this cross in my collection based on these pictures..

I don't like the loose looking rivet on the back, The sunburst base plate looks quite rounded, the wreath looks cast from an original.

Happy to be corrected

Doug

Quote by Saladin View Post
    Thanks OC that explains the earlier hook assembly.
    I would not have this cross in my collection based on these pictures..

I don't like the loose looking rivet on the back, The sunburst base plate looks quite rounded, the wreath looks cast from an original.

Happy to be corrected

Doug
    I will be happy if you are corrected as well. I don't see what you see. The rivet looks fine to me. I am not sure what you mean exactly about the sunburst base looks rounded. I am not disagreeing just don't understand what you mean.

Default Few Extra Photos

I have put on a few more pictures hopefully they will look better

Deutsches Kreuz in Gold, Excited about this one. Wanted to shareDeutsches Kreuz in Gold, Excited about this one. Wanted to shareDeutsches Kreuz in Gold, Excited about this one. Wanted to shareDeutsches Kreuz in Gold, Excited about this one. Wanted to shareDeutsches Kreuz in Gold, Excited about this one. Wanted to shareDeutsches Kreuz in Gold, Excited about this one. Wanted to shareDeutsches Kreuz in Gold, Excited about this one. Wanted to shareDeutsches Kreuz in Gold, Excited about this one. Wanted to shareDeutsches Kreuz in Gold, Excited about this one. Wanted to shareDeutsches Kreuz in Gold, Excited about this one. Wanted to share

Apparently, there is nothing wrong with this Juncker Deutsches Kreuz.
    Massive Criticism of DKiG - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thanks Ralph. I am more than happy with it. I only wanted to share my joy. Its a rare cross to be enjoyed.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast