Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Deutsches Kreuz im Gold

Article about: I'm looking at buying this piece but I think \\$4,500 is a bit too much even if it has a letter saying its real. any help would be appreciated. Thank you

Default Deutsches Kreuz im Gold

I'm looking at buying this piece but I think $3,500 is a bit too much even if it has a letter saying its real. It looks like the number 4 on the pin the seller says he will give me a 5 day inspection and if it's a post war or found to be a late war factory show piece that was brought home due to the G.I's were looting these shops after the war he will refund my money. any help would be appreciated. Thank you
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Deutsches Kreuz im Gold   Deutsches Kreuz im Gold  

Deutsches Kreuz im Gold   Deutsches Kreuz im Gold  

Deutsches Kreuz im Gold  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Deutsches Kreuz im Gold
    P
    Many

raz
    ?

You should read up on the S&L DKIG before purchasing IMO if you have not . The cross is beautiful but comes with a little controversy .

If it comes with controversy then it's not worth buying or adding to a collection.

The problem comes when you try to resell it. There are those collectors that absolutely believe that the 4 marked crosses are of late war manufacture & there are those that believe that they are of post war manufacture. It is a lovely S&L cross but I guess you pay your money you take the gamble. Regards Paul.

I think I will pass this one up, thank you all for the help.

Quote by paulscoot View Post
    The problem comes when you try to resell it. There are those collectors that absolutely believe that the 4 marked crosses are of late war manufacture & there are those that believe that they are of post war manufacture. It is a lovely S&L cross but I guess you pay your money you take the gamble. Regards Paul.
    I have learnt something new today

It is beautiful