Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Dienstauszeichnung der NSDAP 15 Jahre

Article about: I would like to get your opinion about the originalty of this long service award. Thank you in advance for the comments.

?

Default Dienstauszeichnung der NSDAP 15 Jahre

I would like to get your opinion about the originalty of this long service award.
    Thank you in advance for the comments.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Dienstauszeichnung der NSDAP 15 Jahre   Dienstauszeichnung der NSDAP 15 Jahre  

Dienstauszeichnung der NSDAP 15 Jahre   Dienstauszeichnung der NSDAP 15 Jahre  

Last edited by rbminis; 04-28-2023 at 03:44 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Dienstauszeichnung der NSDAP 15 Jahre
    P
    Many

Sorry, but this one is a complete Fake.

?

Actually didn't look too bad to me,Why?

Quote by Mazlin View Post
    Actually didn't look too bad to me,Why?
    It is obviously made of cast white metal, I would almost say trumpet sheet metal, the strap is also fake, there should be three silver metal threads in each of the white stripes. You can also recognize it by the eagle, the unclean saying on the back and the sloppy looking oak leaf wreath.

Here are four other clear signs that this is a fake medal. Note the extremely messy processing!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Dienstauszeichnung der NSDAP 15 Jahre  

?

I agree with the above, the double X on the eagle's legs and cross hatch feather design is unlike anything found on originals, the turkey like head on the eagle is also wrong. The lettering on the reverse is thinner than can be seen on originals and as said, the lettering is messy, as is the application of the blue enamel.
    I agree about the ribbon as well and as an additional observation, the loops on the outside of the ribbon should be blue, not white.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

PLEASE READ THIS THREAD!
    The Use of German Terminology.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

thank you all for your comments!!!

One of those is on my shopping list. I have learned something new today.

?

How does it compare to this one?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Dienstauszeichnung der NSDAP 15 Jahre   Dienstauszeichnung der NSDAP 15 Jahre  

Dienstauszeichnung der NSDAP 15 Jahre   Dienstauszeichnung der NSDAP 15 Jahre  

Dienstauszeichnung der NSDAP 15 Jahre  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast