Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Dienstauszeichnung der NSDAP 25 Jahre - Long Service Award of the NSDAP 25 Years

Article about: Hello to all collectors! Please I need little help and yours opinion about this Long Service Award of the NSDAP. Award is without ribon and it comes from a medal dealer, who is not honest -

Default Dienstauszeichnung der NSDAP 25 Jahre - Long Service Award of the NSDAP 25 Years

Hello to all collectors!

Please I need little help and yours opinion about this Long Service Award of the NSDAP. Award is without ribon and it comes from a medal dealer, who is not honest - he sold a lot of copies. But this one looks almost good, but I donĀ“t have good feelings about it.

So please, tell me your opinion about this medal.

Thanks for your help and time.

Best regards

Peter
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Dienstauszeichnung der NSDAP 25 Jahre - Long Service Award of the NSDAP 25 Years   Dienstauszeichnung der NSDAP 25 Jahre - Long Service Award of the NSDAP 25 Years  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Dienstauszeichnung der NSDAP 25 Jahre - Long Service Award of the NSDAP 25 Years
    P
    Many

Better photos of front site
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Dienstauszeichnung der NSDAP 25 Jahre - Long Service Award of the NSDAP 25 Years  

I cannot comment on authenticity, but it's the 10 year grade. (25 was gold with white enamel.)

It's an original 10yr medal.

Hello, thanks a lot for your help and time! Your opinion helped me a lot. And sorry for my mistake about 25 years I do not collect this political awards, so my knowledge about them is limite.

Best regards

Peter

These came with a fine chocolate colored ribbon with 4 thin whites stripes. It should not be a huge task to pick one up. It's a nice medal.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."