Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

DRL Fur Kriegsversehrten

Article about: Morning all, I have just bought this rarely seen DRL badge for the war wounded from Mario at Hiscoll. I hope you like it, he has another example in mint condition, but I prefer slightly &quo

Default DRL Fur Kriegsversehrten

Morning all, I have just bought this rarely seen DRL badge for the war wounded from Mario at Hiscoll. I hope you like it, he has another example in mint condition, but I prefer slightly "worn" awards personally! Leon.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture DRL Fur Kriegsversehrten   DRL Fur Kriegsversehrten  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement DRL Fur Kriegsversehrten
    P
    Many

very nice it is too.

Very nice Leon, just like you worn badges are for me, regards, Juan

Hi,

here you have mini to complete the set Please notice, that the miniature is also marked by Werstein, Jena.

regards
    Tomasz
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture DRL Fur Kriegsversehrten  

The 2 toned badges were Very attractive. A nice award.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

MAP
    ?

Very nice Leon. Had the opportunity to pick one up a few months back but....spent all my money on other stuff Wish I would have bought it.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)