Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

dug unknown medals from russia

Article about: Im sorry I don't know what forum to put these into but I was offered all of these for 200 dollars. Dug from Russia and they are real, can anyone tell me if thatsa good deal and what medals a

Default dug unknown medals from russia

Im sorry I don't know what forum to put these into but I was offered all of these for 200 dollars. Dug from Russia and they are real, can anyone tell me if thatsa good deal and what medals are these? thanks! dug unknown medals from russiadug unknown medals from russia

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement dug unknown medals from russia
    P
    Many

Top left to right, war merit cross second class with swords, war merit medal, medal for the entry into Czechoslovakia, (bottom) Infantry Assault Badge, Luftwaffe Flak badge, and DRL sports badge. Badges and medals are not my speciality and there are experts on this forum, but all these badges are quiet common. The most valuable are the Infantry assault and Luftwaffe flak badges, but the Luftwaffe badge is in very poor condition. The DRL badge is nearly worthless without its pin. It dosnt strike me as a great deal but we will see what the experts say. Most of them don't look dug up to me either.

If you would like to continue to be a member and post items for members to help you with authenticity, please read the first 4 pinned threads at the top of this section.
    I will assist you in any way I can.
    Top left medal is a Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse mit Schwertern, top middle is a Kriegsverdienstmedaille, top right is a Medaille zur Erinnerung an den 1. Oktober 1938.
    Lower left is a Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, lower middle is a Flakkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe, and the lower right is a DRL Sportabzeichen in Bronze.
    Please post them separately in their own threads in the appropriate areas.
    If you still need assistance please contact me by PM.
    Ralph.
    I will close this thread as it is too confusing to post so many at one time.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)