Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Erste Stufe - Mother's Cross 1st Class - Authentic?

Article about: Hi, Can you please tell me if this Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Erste Stufe is authentic? Many thanks.

?

Default Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Erste Stufe - Mother's Cross 1st Class - Authentic?

Hi,

Can you please tell me if this Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Erste Stufe is authentic?

Many thanks.

Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Erste Stufe - Mother's Cross 1st Class - Authentic?Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Erste Stufe - Mother's Cross 1st Class - Authentic?Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Erste Stufe - Mother's Cross 1st Class - Authentic?Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Erste Stufe - Mother's Cross 1st Class - Authentic?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Erste Stufe - Mother's Cross 1st Class - Authentic?
    P
    Many

raz
    ?

Hi Baxi83 , I like the texture under the enamel and at first look it looks good . The only concern for me is I never have seen the border around the swaz as thick as the one on yours but wait for more seasoned members to chime in . This is just my observation .
    RAZ

Looks fine to me. Weave of the ribbon is correct, pebbling visible beneath the blue enamel as already stated. The points of the 'sun rays' are the right shape. The thickness of the border around the swastika is nothing to worry about. Each of my own Mother's Crosses has a different border thickness. It seems it is merely a maker variation.

Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Erste Stufe - Mother's Cross 1st Class - Authentic?Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Erste Stufe - Mother's Cross 1st Class - Authentic?

(Apologies for the somewhat poor photographs. These were taken when I first started collecting, and before I learned that pictures taken in natural light are better for more detailed shots.)

Regards, B.B.

?

Excellent. Thank you both for your input. I have said quite a few times already on my very few posts that I'm very new to this, so the observations that you have both provided, will certainly help me, not just with this item, but also in the long run moving forward. I appreciate it.

Cheers.