Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Zweite Stufe & N.S.F. Deutsche Kinderschar Membership real?

Article about: Hi I need opinions on the following I have no experience of N.S.F. Deutsche Kinderschar Membership badge. The cross to me looks good however the edges of it seem rounded and there looks to b

?

Default Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Zweite Stufe & N.S.F. Deutsche Kinderschar Membership real?

Hi I need opinions on the following I have no experience of N.S.F. Deutsche Kinderschar Membership badge. The cross to me looks good however the edges of it seem rounded and there looks to be some metal flashing on one sunbeam.

Thanks in advance.

Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Zweite Stufe & N.S.F. Deutsche Kinderschar Membership real?Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Zweite Stufe & N.S.F. Deutsche Kinderschar Membership real?Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Zweite Stufe & N.S.F. Deutsche Kinderschar Membership real?Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Zweite Stufe & N.S.F. Deutsche Kinderschar Membership real?
    Last edited by rbminis; 07-21-2021 at 05:27 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Zweite Stufe & N.S.F. Deutsche Kinderschar Membership real?
    P
    Many

Please read these threads regarding posting in the Orders and Decorations section of the forum.
    The Use of German Terminology.
    Uploading photos and posting multiple items.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

I believe the Mutterkreuz is a copy, the letters are too thin, the tips of the rays are too rounded and the inscription on the reverse looks cast.
    Here is one of mine to compare.
    I wouldn't hold my breath on the other pin either.
    Ralph.

Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Zweite Stufe & N.S.F. Deutsche Kinderschar Membership real?Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Zweite Stufe & N.S.F. Deutsche Kinderschar Membership real?
    Last edited by rbminis; 07-22-2021 at 10:16 PM.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

I would agree with Ralph.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

The "coffin" pin plate seen on numerous fakes can be found in varying lengths. Your badge has the shortest incarnation of these fixtures.
    In all honesty you should return both of these items if you already have them. It will not be too hard to find a Mutterkreuz that has no red flags.

Regards
    Brett

?

Luckily I haven't bought any yet I appreciate the help second and third time this site has saved me

I have an original coming up in my sale at bamfords auctions on Sept 15th here in the UK.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Quote by rbminis View Post
    I believe the Mutterkreuz is a copy, the letters are too thin, the tips of the rays are too rounded and the inscription on the reverse looks cast.
    Here is one of mine to compare.
    I wouldn't hold my breath on the other pin either.
    Ralph.

Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Zweite Stufe & N.S.F. Deutsche Kinderschar Membership real?Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Zweite Stufe & N.S.F. Deutsche Kinderschar Membership real?
    On a side note, great textbook example Ralph !!
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "