Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Ehrenkreuz der Deutschen Mutter: Real or fake ?

Article about: I have found this piece online and it is a bargain. Although the medal is not in a good shape I am interested. According to my limited knowledge, it is authentic however I am still an amateu

Default Ehrenkreuz der Deutschen Mutter: Real or fake ?

I have found this piece online and it is a bargain. Although the medal is not in a good shape I am interested. According to my limited knowledge, it is authentic however I am still an amateur and want to be sure. What do you think about its authenticity? And could you please tell me if the ribbon is real or not as well? All opinions are very much appreciated, thank you.

Eren

Ehrenkreuz der Deutschen Mutter: Real or fake ? Ehrenkreuz der Deutschen Mutter: Real or fake ? Ehrenkreuz der Deutschen Mutter: Real or fake ?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ehrenkreuz der Deutschen Mutter: Real or fake ?
    P
    Many

?

Hello, it does look to be authentic IMO, one of the ways I use to determine originality is to look at the enamel ( In photos) to see if there are faint traces of lines from the manufacturing process, not all pics are taken well though, there are a few fakes that have similar traits / lines, but the inscription is raised rather than inlaid due to the casting process, as for the ribbon others may have an answer..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ehrenkreuz der Deutschen Mutter: Real or fake ?   Ehrenkreuz der Deutschen Mutter: Real or fake ?  

Ehrenkreuz der Deutschen Mutter: Real or fake ?  
    Attached Images Attached Images Ehrenkreuz der Deutschen Mutter: Real or fake ? 
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Thanks a lot, Gwar! The first thing I checked is those lines/patterns beneath the enamel but I have no idea if there are fakes out there that share the same features or pattern as the originals. So as you said it is the first thing to check but my question is, is it enough? Thanks again for helping and photos, I am appreciated.

?

Quote by erentukenmez98 View Post
    Thanks a lot, Gwar! The first thing I checked is those lines/patterns beneath the enamel but I have no idea if there are fakes out there that share the same features or pattern as the originals. So as you said it is the first thing to check but my question is, is it enough? Thanks again for helping and photos, I am appreciated.
    To be 100 % sure I would wait for a few more answers here on the Forum, Good luck with the possible new find and if it pans out even better !
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "