Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Is this fake or original?

Article about: Hi, could anyone tell me whether this is an original or not. Don't mind the black thread because I added that.

?

Question Is this fake or original?

Hi, could anyone tell me whether this is an original or not.
    Don't mind the black thread because I added that.

Is this fake or original?Is this fake or original?Is this fake or original?Is this fake or original?Is this fake or original?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Is this fake or original?
    P
    Many

Not my area of collecting, but any chance of it being original....you are going to hear "Need better pictures".
    But just looking at the quality of the piece, I would be shocked to hear it is correct

The ribbon looks to be from a Russian Front medal.

Even as a novice, I suspect this is a fantasy piece. The ribbon bar is for an Ostfront medal. Even from these photos, there seems to be a severe lack of detail.
    Seems like a crude copy of a Verdienstorden vom Deutschen Adler, with a gold party badge glued to the front.

B.B.

Hi, sadly it is complete trash, similarities to the Order of the German Eagle, but honestly this example resembles nothing from the Reich period. Leon.

A better question would be, "Did this award actually exist"? The answer would be, no.
    You have an original Ostfront ribbon bar with some sort of fantasy political award.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Even to a novice like myself it does look pretty bad. Today if it's a Third Reich item red flags should go up before any purchase. Wish I had a nickel for every forged piece out there. Probably be a millionaire ten times over.

MAP
    ?

Garbago....

Nice dice on this non existent award.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

This is a poor-quality fake indeed, but it is not a fantasy piece.

This is a copy of the Deutscher Orden [German Order] suspended from an Ostmedaille ribbon bar.

Hang onto the ribbon bar and pick up a nice ostfront medal to go with it, they're not expensive.