Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Falsche Erstellung von Expertisen durch Gutachter

Article about: Hello collector colleagues, I do not know if it is important, but now I have to get rid of something without anyone now pillory. It is about certain expertise from an expert. This has alread

Default Falsche Erstellung von Expertisen durch Gutachter

Hello collector colleagues, I do not know if it is important, but now I have to get rid of something without anyone now pillory. It is about certain expertise from an expert. This has already happened to me with the dealer with a Spanish estate and in terms of determining several unarcovered EK1 badge. An EK1 is being sold for 800 €, supposedly an L/15 chic badge including report from the dealer. However, when looking at the same, I found that it is an L15 Friedrich Orthstück. The expertise is actually incomprehensible to me as a "loan" that an expert who has been in business for decades. Of course, I informed the seller, who did not really believe me, and also assured me of the valuation of € 800. In my collector's group, too, some had complained about this gentleman. I only say one, finger away from this dealer and do what you can do. If it had been a unique thing now, ok "could" happen, but after several frequencies it is for a Nogo and I only say one, fingers away from this expert .............. ..Thank you and have a nice weekend.......
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Falsche Erstellung von Expertisen durch Gutachter  
    Attached Images Attached Images Falsche Erstellung von Expertisen durch Gutachter  Falsche Erstellung von Expertisen durch Gutachter  Falsche Erstellung von Expertisen durch Gutachter 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Falsche Erstellung von Expertisen durch Gutachter
    P
    Many

Default L/15

He has now written to me by email that he has informed himself and rewritten this accordingly. As an attachment my email traffic that it was really output before and the link to the auction with a new description )))))))

eisernes kreuz 1 klasse 1939 mit Etui und Expertise.L15-Orth-Stuck | eBay

Perhaps it would make sense that false reports are uploaded in this thread, I can contribute at least 4 bottle of reports from this gentleman .................Even the EK1 shown is a post -war production ...............
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Falsche Erstellung von Expertisen durch Gutachter   Falsche Erstellung von Expertisen durch Gutachter  

Falsche Erstellung von Expertisen durch Gutachter   Falsche Erstellung von Expertisen durch Gutachter  

Falsche Erstellung von Expertisen durch Gutachter  

If you save the attachments on your PC, you can enlarge it ..............

According to what you have uploaded, he does give a money back guarantee if anything goes wrong

Hello, but I don't mean in a private auction, but I could be wrong there, what you see is simply advertising from the sales portal.........