Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Flakkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe opinions

Article about: Have had this for sometime now I belive it is zinc? No makers mark.

Default Flakkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe opinions

Have had this for sometime now I belive it is zinc? No makers mark.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Flakkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe opinions   Flakkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe opinions  

Flakkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe opinions   Flakkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe opinions  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Flakkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe opinions
    P
    Many

raz
    ?

You may need better pictures of the eagle and swaz straight on to get more responses as I cannot match your badge to any in Garlasco's book . From the photos you submit ( rotated 90 degrees ) it's hard to look at . The eagle looks very soft with no details and a parakeets bill imo . Wait for the real pros to weigh in .

The eagle has alot of grey stuff on it but I dont want to clean it off.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Flakkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe opinions  

raz
    ?

Having looked at the new pic it could be a zink unmarked Gustav Brehmer ? It has the round wire question mark catch on the same large round plate and sheet metal hinge as the one in the book but I would need a lot better pictures to be sure it matches . I think you could use a soft toothbrush soap and water to clean it and give it a vaseline bath without hurting it and get some better pics . My opinion only . See what others say.

After a soft brushing. Still a good bit of they grey greenish stuff stuff on the claw and neck area.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Flakkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe opinions   Flakkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe opinions  

raz
    ?

I still think it is unmarked GB . I took photos of the zink one in the book and also show my neusilber badge for comparison . hope this helps .

Flakkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe opinionsFlakkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe opinionsFlakkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe opinionsFlakkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe opinions

Quote by raz View Post
    I still think it is unmarked GB . I took photos of the zink one in the book and also show my neusilber badge for comparison . hope this helps .

Flakkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe opinionsFlakkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe opinionsFlakkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe opinionsFlakkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe opinions
    Thanks a ton for the help. Im thinning out my WW2 collection to make room for some other hobbies. So this helped alot good sir.