Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

flakkampfabzeichen up for authentication review

Article about: Had a guy offer me this. Not sure but it seems to be pretty shiny for a zinc badge , no visible makers mark. Maybe by looking at the reverse hardware we can pin down authenticity and maker e

Default flakkampfabzeichen up for authentication review

Had a guy offer me this. Not sure but it seems to be pretty shiny for a zinc badge , no visible makers mark. Maybe by looking at the reverse hardware we can pin down authenticity and maker etc. Any input is always appreciated
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture flakkampfabzeichen up for authentication review   flakkampfabzeichen up for authentication review  

flakkampfabzeichen up for authentication review   flakkampfabzeichen up for authentication review  

flakkampfabzeichen up for authentication review   flakkampfabzeichen up for authentication review  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement flakkampfabzeichen up for authentication review
    P
    Many

Better photos straight on front and back would help Chuck

For better pics. Thought the hardware on reverse would be a giveaway. Il get back with seller and see if i can get more pics from him

The hardware is telling me it is a zinc Deumer Chuck but I wouldn't like to make a call on authenticity.
    There is a lot of hand finishing on the badge and some considerable flawing.

Cheers
    Doug

I agree, it is a Deumer.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Will try to get more pics out of seller. Anyone have a deumer example they can share ?

Thanks for the confirmation Ralph.
    It does have a shiny finish and the plate on the hook looks as though it has slipped whilst being soldered.

Nice bit of oxidisation due to the flux contamination.

I just wonder if it was never issued due to the defect but we'll never know that.

Here is a similar one with the excessive hand finishing on the reverse:

flakkampfabzeichen up for authentication reviewflakkampfabzeichen up for authentication reviewflakkampfabzeichen up for authentication review

Cheers
    Doug

Guys i will try and coax more pictures out of the guy. I appreciate the help. Sometimes these things can be tricky.
    I run adverts in the local classifieds and a gentleman had responded to my advert with these pics. I will see if i can go pick it up. Id say $75. ? Either way i hope to get more pics and add this piece to my collection

As far as I know, no other maker of this award used the rectangular catch plate.
    If you can get it for $75., that will be a steal, you could offer him a bit more and still be getting a good deal.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Okay so I had the seller call me. Turns out it's a girl lol anyhow she said she paid 175 for it. I told her it's probably not worth much more and I may be willing to do that. It does seem okay minus the crooked hinge plate I would have to probably see it in person to want to pay just under 200.....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast