Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Flieger-Erinnerungs Abzeichen: Real or fake?

Article about: Hello everyone, new here and have been searching for a few months about if this badge is authentic or a fake. If anyone can help me with any information, I greatly appreciated. I have been s

teeroyjenkins
    ?

Default Flieger-Erinnerungs Abzeichen: Real or fake?

Hello everyone, new here and have been searching for a few months about if this badge is authentic or a fake. If anyone can help me with any information, I greatly appreciated. I have been shoved away before anyone can tell me about it.Flieger-Erinnerungs Abzeichen:  Real or fake?Flieger-Erinnerungs Abzeichen:  Real or fake?Flieger-Erinnerungs Abzeichen:  Real or fake?Flieger-Erinnerungs Abzeichen:  Real or fake?Flieger-Erinnerungs Abzeichen:  Real or fake?

2. # ADS

Hi , welcome to the forum, sorry this is a very poor cast fake. The reverse shows a very uneven surface and heavy tooling marks, an original would never look like that. I am guessing the makers mark that appears to be PN is in fact trying to be PM (Paul Mayber), that is also poor in it's execution. As for the front, it is one dimensional with poor detail. A terrible fake all told, leave it well alone my friend.
    Oh, by the way ,you have posted this in the helmets section, it needs to go in the awards forum. Leon.

Hi and welcome to the forum!

I have moved and re titled the thread for you.

I must agree with Leon. It is a cast fake.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

not a good one.