Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Fliegerschutzenabzeichen fur Bordschutzen und Bordmechaniker - Luftwaffe Airgunner and Flight Engineer Badge.

Article about: Hello to all collectors, here is another badge which I add into my collection it is Luftwaffe Airgunner and Flight engener badge - quite nice item! It is later production badge made all of z

Default Fliegerschutzenabzeichen fur Bordschutzen und Bordmechaniker - Luftwaffe Airgunner and Flight Engineer Badge.

Hello to all collectors,

here is another badge which I add into my collection it is Luftwaffe Airgunner and Flight engener badge - quite nice item! It is later production badge made all of zinc. Silvering is gone to time But still looks nice and has superb details. There is also marker mark on eagle, it is "W. DEUMER LUDENSCHEID".

If there is any additional info, just let me know

I hope you will enjoy photos.

Best regards

Peter
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fliegerschutzenabzeichen fur Bordschutzen und Bordmechaniker - Luftwaffe Airgunner and Flight Engineer Badge.   Fliegerschutzenabzeichen fur Bordschutzen und Bordmechaniker - Luftwaffe Airgunner and Flight Engineer Badge.  

Fliegerschutzenabzeichen fur Bordschutzen und Bordmechaniker - Luftwaffe Airgunner and Flight Engineer Badge.   Fliegerschutzenabzeichen fur Bordschutzen und Bordmechaniker - Luftwaffe Airgunner and Flight Engineer Badge.  

Fliegerschutzenabzeichen fur Bordschutzen und Bordmechaniker - Luftwaffe Airgunner and Flight Engineer Badge.   Fliegerschutzenabzeichen fur Bordschutzen und Bordmechaniker - Luftwaffe Airgunner and Flight Engineer Badge.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fliegerschutzenabzeichen fur Bordschutzen und Bordmechaniker - Luftwaffe Airgunner and Flight Engineer Badge.
    P
    Many

Hi, nothing to add, a nice award. Leon.

Hi Leon, thanks for your comment. It is nice to hear that you liked my badge

Peter