Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Flugzeugführerabzeichen. Request for authenticity verification.

Article about: Hello all! I have the option of purchasing this item, but before I do so, please give your feedback. If it's authentic, what producer is it?

Default Flugzeugführerabzeichen. Request for authenticity verification.

Hello all!
    I have the option of purchasing this item, but before I do so, please give your feedback. If it's authentic, what producer is it?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Flugzeugführerabzeichen. Request for authenticity verification.   Flugzeugführerabzeichen. Request for authenticity verification.  

Flugzeugführerabzeichen. Request for authenticity verification.   Flugzeugführerabzeichen. Request for authenticity verification.  

Flugzeugführerabzeichen. Request for authenticity verification.   Flugzeugführerabzeichen. Request for authenticity verification.  

Attached Images Attached Images Flugzeugführerabzeichen. Request for authenticity verification. 
    Last edited by rbminis; 12-21-2020 at 01:36 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Flugzeugführerabzeichen. Request for authenticity verification.
    P
    Many

Be sure to read this thread please.
    The Use of German Terminology.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Flugzeugführerabzeichen
    is it a bad name? because I do not understand?

Quote by Kleinepanzerfaust View Post
    Flugzeugführerabzeichen
    is it a bad name? because I do not understand?
    No, it is not a bad name but, I changed the title of your thread because you called it a Pilot's badge.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

This maker is from Juncker and is probably the most sought after badge of all. IMO is not a good badge. Can see some flaws on the swast, the makers mark compared to originals is just not right and overall the quality of this bird is not what you would expect for such an early period item. Wait for other opinions