Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Foreign medals on TR era ribbon bars

Article about: Hello everyone. I never manage to find time to show my collection of German TR era ribbon bars. Today, thanks to a question that my friend Aldo asked about an alleged SS ribbon bar, the topi

Default Foreign medals on TR era ribbon bars

Hello everyone.

I never manage to find time to show my collection of German TR era ribbon bars.

Today, thanks to a question that my friend Aldo asked about an alleged SS ribbon bar, the topic of the place of foreign medal ribbons in German ribbon bars of this period came up.

So I chose a few of my collection with decorations from other countries (Italy, Romania, Bulgaria, Finland and Croatia) I took a couple of quick photos, I have numbered them and finally I have decided to upload them in this section of the forum.

The first two obviously only contain German medal ribbons, but they resemble the second ribbon bar that Aldo uploaded and serve to focus the question.

I hope you enjoy them
    Cheers
    Santi

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Foreign medals on TR era ribbon bars
    P
    Many

A little explanation of what it is.

1. EK2 1939 – War Merit Cross 2nd Class with Swords – Conmemorative Medal 13th March 1938 – Conmemorative Medal October 1st 1938.

2. EK2 1939 – War Merit Cross 2nd Class with Swords – Eastern Medal – Conmemorative Medal October 1st 1938.

3. Eastern Medal – ROMANIA: Medal for Manhood and Loyalty with crossed Swords.

4. War Merit Cross 2nd Class with Swords – Eastern Medal - Conmemorative Medal October 1st 1938 - ROMANIA: Medal for Manhood and Loyalty with crossed Swords – ROMANIA: Medal for the Crusade against Comunismus.

5. War Merit Cross 2nd Class with Swords - ROMANIA: Medal for Manhood and Loyalty with crossed Swords – ROMANIA: Medal for the Crusade against Comunismus.

6. EK2 1939 – Cross of Honor for Combatants 1914 -1918 – FINLAND: Conmemorative Medal of the War of Liberation.

7. EK2 1939 – Eastern Medal – ITALY: Cross for War Merit.

8. War Merit Cross 2nd Class with Swords – Eastern Medal – ITALY. Conmemorative Medal for the Italo-German Campaign in Africa.

9. EK2 1939 - Conmemorative Medal 13th March 1938 – ROMANIA: Loyal Service Cross 2nd Class.

10. EK2 1939 - Conmemorative Medal October 1st 1938 - BULGARIA: Order of Saint Alexander with Swords, for Officers.

11. EK2 1939 - Conmemorative Medal October 1st 1938 – ROMANIA: Faithful Service Cross (Crucea Serviciul Credincios) - CROATIA: Order of King Zvonimir´s Crown.

12. EK2 1939 - War Merit Cross 2nd Class with Swords – Atlantic Wall Medal – BULGARIA: Royal Order for Bravery.

So I will never finish preparing my thread about my visit to Munich

Regards
    Santi