Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Frontflugspange für Schlagtflieger in Gold - Air To Ground in Gold - GH Osang

Article about: One of 4 clasps that arrived this past weekend. See link below that was moved to the collection forum for backstory and Vet provenance with You Tube Video showing the vet pulling these and d

MAP
    ?

Default Frontflugspange für Schlagtflieger in Gold - Air To Ground in Gold - GH Osang

One of 4 clasps that arrived this past weekend.

See link below that was moved to the collection forum for backstory and Vet provenance with You Tube Video showing the vet pulling these and dozens of other awards out of a shoe box. All unissued.

A set of Frontflugspanges

A hard to find zinc Luftwaffe Air to Ground Clasp in Gold. Maker Marked GH Osang Dresden.

As with the others, with age/patina, it is difficult to determine if this is bronze or gold. I'm pretty sure it is Gold given the wash on the rear hardware and given the fact that Bronze examples are quite rare.

Thoughts are welcome.

"Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Frontflugspange für Schlagtflieger in Gold - Air To Ground in Gold - GH Osang
    P
    Many

All of them are brilliant awards but I must say I find this one the best looking and most interesting.

MAP
    ?

Quote by BodhiEtheridge View Post
    All of them are brilliant awards but I must say I find this one the best looking and most interesting.
    Also one of the harder ones to find. (or so I'm told)

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed them.

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

raz
    ?

Nice clasp . Are the swords magnetic as some late war were ? Congrats !

MAP
    ?

Quote by raz View Post
    Nice clasp . Are the swords magnetic as some late war were ? Congrats !
    Thanks. Don't often see these.

Yes. The swords are magnetic. The only one that is magnetic of the 4 that I got. I suspect all of these are very late war examples. They are all zinc and were liberated from "stores" at war end (based on the story).

MAP
    ?

Here are all the Luft awards together.

raz
    ?

That is a great set of awards Michael , top quality , you can be proud of your accomplishment .

MAP
    ?

Quote by raz View Post
    That is a great set of awards Michael , top quality , you can be proud of your accomplishment .
    3 more spanges and a WW1 Observer and I'm done! (or so I tell myself)

CBH
    ?

There is a Prussian Observers badge was in the resent Collectors Guild update.

MAP
    ?

Quote by CBH View Post
    There is a Prussian Observers badge was in the resent Collectors Guild update.
    And two nice ones on WAF eStand. Just don't have the cash right now. These clasps weren't cheap LoL

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast