Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

General Assault Badges and KVK 1st class for authentication.

Article about: Was looking at these badges to buy, but I'm no expert on these types of things so I know y'all can help me. The makers mark on the KVK is L15 and both GABs have no maker mark. Thanks guys.

Default General Assault Badges and KVK 1st class for authentication.

Was looking at these badges to buy, but I'm no expert on these types of things so I know y'all can help me. The makers mark on the KVK is L15 and both GABs have no maker mark.

Thanks guys.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture General Assault Badges and KVK 1st class for authentication.   General Assault Badges and KVK 1st class for authentication.  

General Assault Badges and KVK 1st class for authentication.   General Assault Badges and KVK 1st class for authentication.  

General Assault Badges and KVK 1st class for authentication.   General Assault Badges and KVK 1st class for authentication.  

General Assault Badges and KVK 1st class for authentication.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement General Assault Badges and KVK 1st class for authentication.
    P
    Many

Please post them separately and use this thread when creating your titles for your threads.
    The Use of German Terminology.
    Thank you,
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)