Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Genuine Ärmelband Afrika - Africa Cuff Title?

Article about: by John333 Ok thanks I have seen fake ones more convincing than the one above though Yes, was going to say that earlier but forgot. There are more convincing out there but this is just basic

Default Genuine Ärmelband Afrika - Africa Cuff Title?

Genuine Ärmelband Afrika - Africa Cuff Title?Genuine Ärmelband Afrika - Africa Cuff Title?Genuine Ärmelband Afrika - Africa Cuff Title?Genuine Ärmelband Afrika - Africa Cuff Title?Genuine Ärmelband Afrika - Africa Cuff Title?Genuine Ärmelband Afrika - Africa Cuff Title?Genuine Ärmelband Afrika - Africa Cuff Title?Genuine Ärmelband Afrika - Africa Cuff Title?Genuine Ärmelband Afrika - Africa Cuff Title?Genuine Ärmelband Afrika - Africa Cuff Title?Genuine Ärmelband Afrika - Africa Cuff Title?Genuine Ärmelband Afrika - Africa Cuff Title?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Genuine Ärmelband Afrika - Africa Cuff Title?
    P
    Many

?

It's original!

For future reference what do you look for in to establish authenticity ? does the uneven piping in the last picture not concern you ?

?

You should always look at the style of the palm trees and the text font aswell as the stiching on the back. I'll share my example compared to a fake. And the uncommon stitching doesn't worry me that much, you can see it on my example here aswell.

My example: Genuine Ärmelband Afrika - Africa Cuff Title?Genuine Ärmelband Afrika - Africa Cuff Title?Genuine Ärmelband Afrika - Africa Cuff Title?Genuine Ärmelband Afrika - Africa Cuff Title?

Example of a fake one with incorrect text font and palm trees: Genuine Ärmelband Afrika - Africa Cuff Title?

Ok thanks I have seen fake ones more convincing than the one above though

?

Quote by John333 View Post
    Ok thanks I have seen fake ones more convincing than the one above though
    Yes, was going to say that earlier but forgot. There are more convincing out there but this is just basics so to say. There might be some threads on this cuff that could help you further.

?

a nice one.