Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

german u boat clasp identification / fake /real?

Article about: hi guys, got these uboat clasps and was wondering if anyone can tell me more about them but mainly if they are right ones or a fake ones. dont have a clue where to start with these even afte

Default german u boat clasp identification / fake /real?

hi guys,

got these uboat clasps and was wondering if anyone can tell me more about them but mainly if they are right ones or a fake ones. dont have a clue where to start with these even after reading several other threads on these.
    bought a while back as part of a large collection of british related naval items. I mainly buy british stuff so very much out my depth with german items so any help would be greatly appreciated. sorry for the lack of correct terminology and look forward to learning more about german ww1 / ww2 badges.
    thanks

german u boat clasp identification / fake /real?german u boat clasp identification / fake /real?german u boat clasp identification / fake /real?german u boat clasp identification / fake /real?german u boat clasp identification / fake /real?german u boat clasp identification / fake /real?german u boat clasp identification / fake /real?german u boat clasp identification / fake /real?german u boat clasp identification / fake /real?german u boat clasp identification / fake /real??

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement german u boat clasp identification / fake /real?
    P
    Many

Moved to correct forum
    Ben

Please read the following two threads and then start a separate thread for each of your items.
    The Use of German Terminology.
    Uploading photos and posting multiple items.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)