Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Help! I know it’s a tough one but I need opinion on knights cross of the iron cross. Good pictures.

Article about: So what do you or don’t you like about it? Would you take a chance on bidding? Thank you very much

Default Help! I know it’s a tough one but I need opinion on knights cross of the iron cross. Good pictures.

Help!  I know it’s a tough one but I need opinion on knights cross of the iron cross. Good pictures.Help!  I know it’s a tough one but I need opinion on knights cross of the iron cross. Good pictures.Help!  I know it’s a tough one but I need opinion on knights cross of the iron cross. Good pictures.Help!  I know it’s a tough one but I need opinion on knights cross of the iron cross. Good pictures.Help!  I know it’s a tough one but I need opinion on knights cross of the iron cross. Good pictures.

So what do you or don’t you like about it? Would you take a chance on bidding? Thank you very much

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help!  I know it’s a tough one but I need opinion on knights cross of the iron cross. Good pictures.
    P
    Many

?

I don't like this one. Wait for other comments but i think it's a fake. Looks like a "rounder" fake to be more specific!

raz
    ?

Rounder fake for me too .

I think I see the same as Tobias, the ribbing of the cross are softer on the inner angles of the cross whereas on originals the Maltese cross shape are more angular.

Help!  I know it’s a tough one but I need opinion on knights cross of the iron cross. Good pictures.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help!  I know it’s a tough one but I need opinion on knights cross of the iron cross. Good pictures.   Help!  I know it’s a tough one but I need opinion on knights cross of the iron cross. Good pictures.  

Last edited by BlackCat1982; 06-27-2020 at 03:05 PM. Reason: Edit in photo

Please see this thread.
    Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes, original or not?

Do not start several threads for the same item, in various locations on the forum.
    There is one place for a thread on a Ritterkreuz, and that is where I moved your thread to.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)