Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Help please: Flotten-Kriegsabzeichen - High Seas Fleet War Badge.

Article about: Dear forum readers, I have recently tried to sell some WW2 German badges on eBay but had the ad's removed, I assume because of the sensitive nature of swastikas. So after lots of research th

Default Help please: Flotten-Kriegsabzeichen - High Seas Fleet War Badge.

Dear forum readers,

I have recently tried to sell some WW2 German badges on eBay but had the ad's removed, I assume because of the sensitive nature of swastikas. So after lots of research this site (WRF) seems very helpful and possibly the platform I need to help me proceed.

I have a shoe box full of badges/patches and pins which (I have been told) my Grandfather brought back from mainland Europe to Britain when he returned from service. I am no expert in this field (but am learning fast) and I am looking for advice on authenticity, so here is my first badge.

Kind regards
    Rob
    Help please: Flotten-Kriegsabzeichen - High Seas Fleet War Badge.Help please: Flotten-Kriegsabzeichen - High Seas Fleet War Badge.Help please: Flotten-Kriegsabzeichen - High Seas Fleet War Badge.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help please: Flotten-Kriegsabzeichen - High Seas Fleet War Badge.
    P
    Many

?

I can't help you with this badge but hopefully somebody will be a long soon to help? Cheers Terry.

Hi Rob, welcome to the forum!

I have admended your thread title and added the name of the badge to it: Flotten-Kriegsabzeichen - High Seas Fleet War Badge.

It is a nice original.

You can sell it easily here in the forum classified ads.

Please start a new thread for each of your badges.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Good Schwerin tombak HSF. Ned like.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Thank you all very much for your input.
    That just made my day.
    Any ideas on value?
    Regards
    Rob

Hi Rob,

All things are subjective, but I think a fair collector to collector price for your badge would be around £300 - £330.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Thanks Ned. You have all been very helpful. I shall be listing it in the classifieds tomorrow.
    Regards
    Rob

?

I would also suggest adding a link to this thread for potential buyers to reference. It gives a people the warm and fuzzies when they can see a piece has been put up for discussion and approved.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Adrian/anyone?,I'm having difficulty putting the link in the ad!any advice?

?

You're right, I can't add a link to the sales ad either. At least you've told people there is a thread here where the badge is discussed though.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....