Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Help with this SS long service medal for 25 years

Article about: Help with this SS long service medal for 25 years please i have a friend who's father has passed away and would like to know what you think of this medal , i dont like the rear of the ss run

Default Help with this SS long service medal for 25 years

Help with this SS long service medal for 25 years please i have a friend who's father has passed away and would like to know what you think of this medal , i dont like the rear of the ss runes on the ribbon but as this isn't my field of interest i thought i would ask on here , Thank you for any help
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help with this SS long service medal for 25 years   Help with this SS long service medal for 25 years  

Help with this SS long service medal for 25 years   Help with this SS long service medal for 25 years  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help with this SS long service medal for 25 years
    P
    Many

?

It is not an original medal. There is a distinct lack of quality, it does not match known and accepted original examples. This was a prestigious award and was made to a high standard. This one is poorly executed with soft details. Compare to an original and you will see the difference.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Thank you for the information I will pass the information on to family

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)