Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

HJ and NSDAP tie pins.

Article about: Arrived this morning, very faint marker marks to two but very difficult to make out without a Jewellers Loupe. HJ maker mark states RZM M1/14. Very difficult to photograph without a macro le

Default HJ and NSDAP tie pins.

Arrived this morning, very faint maker marks to two but very difficult to make out without a Jewellers Loupe. HJ maker mark states RZM M1/14. Very difficult to photograph without a macro lens.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ and NSDAP tie pins.   HJ and NSDAP tie pins.  

HJ and NSDAP tie pins.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ and NSDAP tie pins.
    P
    Many

These pins were usually worn on the lapel of a civilian suit. The eagle pins were worn by political leaders of the NSDAP.

Thanks sammler. We’re there different size ones? I’ve seen a few images of AH wearing one but it seemed to be larger than these two.

?

There are many types and sizes. Mine range from 11mm to 26mm

HJ and NSDAP tie pins.

HJ and NSDAP tie pins.

HJ and NSDAP tie pins.
    Regards, Al

Thanks for sharing those Aldo I’ve not yet seen any of the larger variants for sale. Food you see the post regarding the Kepi eagles? I added photos as they arrived today, would you take a look at them please?

Quote by Tinhatman View Post
    Thanks sammler. We’re there different size ones? I’ve seen a few images of AH wearing one but it seemed to be larger than these two.
    Yes, these eagles came in different sizes and designs. Hitler wore a gold one. Unfortunately, it must be said that there are many fakes.

Here is a representation of the two versions of the NSDAP Hoheitszeichen (old and new). The photos are taken from a period display board designed based on the NSDAP's organizational book from 1937.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ and NSDAP tie pins.   HJ and NSDAP tie pins.