Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Identification badges real or fake?

Article about: Hello everybody a few years ago I bought badges but not had time to have them appraised, wanting to stop my collection in order to resell it I would like me to ertify that my badges are good

dragondechine74
    ?

Default Identification badges real or fake?

Hello everybody a few years ago I bought badges but not had time to have them appraised, wanting to stop my collection in order to resell it I would like me to ertify that my badges are good and authentic, For me it are but just to be on, thank you for your help

Identification badges real or fake?Identification badges real or fake?Identification badges real or fake?Identification badges real or fake?Identification badges real or fake?Identification badges real or fake?Identification badges real or fake?Identification badges real or fake?Identification badges real or fake?Identification badges real or fake?Identification badges real or fake?Identification badges real or fake?Identification badges real or fake?Identification badges real or fake?Identification badges real or fake?Identification badges real or fake?Identification badges real or fake?Identification badges real or fake?Identification badges real or fake?Identification badges real or fake?Identification badges real or fake?

2. # ADS

?

Hi and welcome the badge guys are going to ask you to do a post for each badge . good luck with them if they are real you have some big money badges . Gary

?

Hello,
    For what i know
    The firs Dk in Silver marked 20 in backpin is an original Zimmermann
    The second with 134 stamp is a Otto Klein Fake, wrong logo, rivets, date...
    The thierd Dk with a 20 over the pin is a fake

I dont know the other badges...

The Antipartisan badge in Bronze look to be an original Type 2 Juncker

Best regards
    Nicola

Please read these two threads before posting in the Orders and Decorations section of the forum.
    The Use of German Terminology.
    Uploading photos and posting multiple items.
    Thank you,
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)