Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Im currently working on a huge deal for the following German stuff!!!!!

Article about: Hey Gents, while I have little access to this site these days for several reasons, I just wanted to give an updats of sorts on some deals I have that will net me a mint cased 1957 Knights Cr

Default Im currently working on a huge deal for the following German stuff!!!!!

Hey Gents, while I have little access to this site these days for several reasons, I just wanted to give an updats of sorts on some deals I have that will net me a mint cased 1957 Knights Cross w/ Oaks, Swords adn Diamonds, another spare Oaks, and yet another spare Oaks and Swords.

Follwing the completion of this deal, I will be getting both a Deutsche Kreuz in Gold and a DKis.

Lastly, on completion of deal Nr 2, I will be getting a Star of the Iron Cross.

Does anyone here have any info on the qualifications for and exactly what-a Star of the Iron Cross is? I have been imagining that these are simular to the Blucher Cross???????

Anyway, if anyone knows about this award? i'd sure like to be fillin on it.

Thanks in advance-just in case it takes me weeks just to be able to oog back in here.

Best regards-_C.

PS, I almost forgot that I am possibly going to do a major trade with a local collector that will possibly net me a real-MP-40 but it cannot fire as something is broke in it. It is a firable weapon but not till whatever part(s) get replaced. The reason I don't say this one is a done deal is because I want to check with our Law Enfoprcement Authorities first, to see if this deal is even legal because this weapon can be made to fire.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Im currently working on a huge deal for the following German stuff!!!!!
    P
    Many

Zable
    ?

Default Re: Im currently working on a huge deal for the following German stuff!!!!!

Some good pics please when you have aquired all. So that we may deliberate and participate in your good fortune