Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Infantry assault badge and Kreigsmarine badge question

Article about: Hello picked up a couple of badges today at a local antique fair and not sure if these are what I hope they are in as original? Please take a look and I would be grateful of opinions, many t

Default Infantry assault badge and Kreigsmarine badge question

Hello picked up a couple of badges today at a local antique fair and not sure if these are what I hope they are in as original? Please take a look and I would be grateful of opinions, many thanks for your expertise, Alfie
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Infantry assault badge and Kreigsmarine badge question   Infantry assault badge and Kreigsmarine badge question  

Infantry assault badge and Kreigsmarine badge question   Infantry assault badge and Kreigsmarine badge question  

Infantry assault badge and Kreigsmarine badge question   Infantry assault badge and Kreigsmarine badge question  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Infantry assault badge and Kreigsmarine badge question
    P
    Many

IAB looks good, no knowledge on u boat badge.

John

You need to read a couple of threads before posting in this section.
    The Use of German Terminology.
    Uploading photos and posting multiple items.
    The Infantrie Sturmabzeichen has a separate section for it to be posted in.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)