Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

ioffer question

Article about: oh not good i think i will go try find out a bit more about him but the more i think about it, the fakers do make this hobby a bit more exciting ?? cheers rory

?

Default ioffer question

hello everyone came across a site called ioffer. has anyone ever used it before?seems to have origional and fakes but even the origionals look dodgy such as anti partisan badges rare ones like this also the prices are funny ( quite cheap). added some pics of a ccc which is cheap is it real?

thanks

rory
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture ioffer question   ioffer question  

ioffer question   ioffer question  

ioffer question   ioffer question  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ioffer question
    P
    Many

Default Re: ioffer question

I'm not sure if it's real or not but I would be very cautious in dealing with ioffer, fakes abound.

To put it bluntly, it is dumping ground for junk. Avoid it like the plague!

The spange is fake.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

That CCC's a fake. Stewy

I stay well away from that place!!

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

ah thanks guys yes there were too many too good to be true stories such as this ccc being £80.00 and spanish crosses for a couple of hundred do people actully buy them as origionals? cause even i have seen a couple that are fakes being sold as origionals at a lot of money too

thanks rory

Hi Rory, sadly people will buy them. It happens all the time. Too many people are out a score a "bargain". Sadly bargains today are very few and far between.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Avoid ioffer like the plague.

?

cheers ade yea ioffer does seem to target people what i thought was funny there were two anit partisan badges on there a very rare badge so whats the odds of comming across two at the same time in fact most stuff on there is very rare and a lot of thing with blury pics, and yes the days of bargins are over people arent stupid

cheers

rory

I will tell you a story about two Bandenkampfabzeichen. These have always been rare and hard to find. As a young collector I used to spend my Saturday afternoons in a friends shop in Nottingham. I did this for many many years and got to examine a lot of material . One day he had two of these badges come into the shop. He was very unsure of them, having never handled any he knew to the real himself. I sat and compared them side by side. Both were zink and going by the die flaws were the same. But he could not guarantee them, so I passed. I now think they were fine. But back them all we had were very general books which showed you what a badge looked like and that was all.

Cheers, Ade.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast