Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Kraftfahrbewährungsabzeichen in Bronze

Article about: A recent addition to my collection. Since I have a nice silver version of this award, I decided to add a bronze example as well. Both of them are tunic removed. Ralph.

Default Kraftfahrbewährungsabzeichen in Bronze

A recent addition to my collection.
    Since I have a nice silver version of this award, I decided to add a bronze example as well. Both of them are tunic removed.
    Ralph.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kraftfahrbewährungsabzeichen in Bronze   Kraftfahrbewährungsabzeichen in Bronze  

Kraftfahrbewährungsabzeichen in Bronze  
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kraftfahrbewährungsabzeichen in Bronze
    P
    Many

Default Re: Kraftfahrbewährungsabzeichen in Bronze

Here they are together. If you look at the leaf where the steering shaft contacts, you will see that they are obviously made by different makers.
    Ralph.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kraftfahrbewährungsabzeichen in Bronze   Kraftfahrbewährungsabzeichen in Bronze  

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Nice piece Ralph. We don't see many of these and this one is in great condition. The steering wheels are different too.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Quote by Adrian View Post
    Nice piece Ralph. We don't see many of these and this one is in great condition. The steering wheels are different too.
    Thanks Adrian!
    Yes they are, but the leaf was the first and most obvious difference that I spotted.
    Ralph.

different drivers.........lol

A very nice award ! Do you know who made these ?

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Nice awards! I always think about getting a grouping of these but usually end up buying something more expensive!

Quote by Woolgar View Post
    A very nice award ! Do you know who made these ?

Nick
    Thanks Nick!
    Unfortunately no, I don't.
    Ralph.

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    Nice awards! I always think about getting a grouping of these but usually end up buying something more expensive!
    Thanks Glenn!
    Sometimes even the less expensive items are very attractive when displayed properly.
    Ralph.