Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch-, U-Boots-Jagd- und Sicherungsverbände

Article about: Hello all Just wanting some help with this badge from what i can tell its good but the catch is bust but repairable. Would just like some second opinions on it thank you. Apparently the badg

Default Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch-, U-Boots-Jagd- und Sicherungsverbände

Hello all
    Just wanting some help with this badge from what i can tell its good but the catch is bust but repairable. Would just like some second opinions on it thank you.
    Apparently the badge is tombak and marked rk as well
    Any info is always appricated
    Regards
    James

Last edited by rbminis; 08-02-2017 at 12:16 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch-, U-Boots-Jagd- und Sicherungsverbände
    P
    Many

Hello looks good compared to the one shown here in post #8 of this thread. But I also think the hinge pin was replaced. A rather rough life but original badge IMO. Best Regards.

Brian

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/order...-maker-596723/

Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch-, U-Boots-Jagd- und SicherungsverbändeKriegsabzeichen für Minensuch-, U-Boots-Jagd- und Sicherungsverbände

Hello brian thank you mate much appricated. Apparently the pin is also broken and its held with a piece of wire. What can one expect to pay? This ones 300 australian ive seen the worse ones for 4 to 5 hundred of the same maker wheather those were real im unaure. Ive seen them higher upwards to 800+ but thats australian inflation as well.
    Regards
    James

Please read this thread.
    The Use of German Terminology.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Hey James seems a bit pricey to me. Here's one on collectors guild same maker less condition issues and in the same price range. There's another on there with a damaged catch for $99usd. Best regards.

Brian

The Collector's Guild

Thanks brian i will look in to it! I do try to stick to aussie dealers to support them but it can get expensive over here. Part and parcel of it i guess thank you again

Quote by James3567 View Post
    Thanks brian i will look in to it! I do try to stick to aussie dealers to support them but it can get expensive over here. Part and parcel of it i guess thank you again

I can understand that. It s just with the condition issues there the badge will never be correct regardless of what you do. For me I look for the cheaper prices and the better quality. Best of luck either way.

Brian