Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch-, U-Boots-Jagd- und Sicherungsverbände real?

Article about: Hello all, I'm a newbie on here so I look forward to sharing this passion with you. So my first question on this forum is going to ask for some opinions on this minesweeper badge. Don't thin

Default Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch-, U-Boots-Jagd- und Sicherungsverbände real?

Hello all, I'm a newbie on here so I look forward to sharing this passion with you. So my first question on this forum is going to ask for some opinions on this minesweeper badge. Don't think I've seen one with the catch positioned where this on is. thoughts? I've found out over the years that the German stuff is a really delicate minefield!!!!! Thank you.
    Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch-, U-Boots-Jagd- und Sicherungsverbände real?Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch-, U-Boots-Jagd- und Sicherungsverbände real?Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch-, U-Boots-Jagd- und Sicherungsverbände real?Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch-, U-Boots-Jagd- und Sicherungsverbände real?Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch-, U-Boots-Jagd- und Sicherungsverbände real?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch-, U-Boots-Jagd- und Sicherungsverbände real?
    P
    Many

Well, I think you have a good original zinc award there,attributed to the maker Alois Rettenmeir.

The reverse hardware is correct and typical of this maker,despite the positioning of the catch.

Nice badge.

Cheers,Martin.

Thank You sir!!!! Your the best!