Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Kriegsmarine - Hilfskreuzerabzeichen Zink - Hersteller?

Article about: Hello collector friends, could get this bundle cheap. I don't really like the back of the badge. It looks roughened / badly edited. From the needle system maybe Schwerin Berlin with a Tombak

Default Kriegsmarine - Hilfskreuzerabzeichen Zink - Hersteller?

Hello collector friends, could get this bundle cheap. I don't really like the back of the badge. It looks roughened / badly edited. From the needle system maybe Schwerin Berlin with a Tombak globe? Can someone confirm that it is original? Thanks for the effort and help
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsmarine - Hilfskreuzerabzeichen Zink - Hersteller?   Kriegsmarine - Hilfskreuzerabzeichen Zink - Hersteller?  

Kriegsmarine - Hilfskreuzerabzeichen Zink - Hersteller?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsmarine - Hilfskreuzerabzeichen Zink - Hersteller?
    P
    Many

Is the EK2 set in a resin block??
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

The reverse cut outs do not match Schwerin but, they are very similar to St.&L.
    The reverse does look like a cast copy to me.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Hello, yes the EK 2 is inserted in a block. Ralph, you mean it's a copy ?? I couldn't really interpret it through translation ))

Quote by Rosenberg View Post
    Ralph, you mean it's a copy ?? I couldn't really interpret it through translation ))
    The shape of the cut outs from the reverse do not match Schwerin.
    They do look similar to Steinhauer & Lück.
    The roughness of the reverse make it appear to be a copy.
    Wait for other opinions.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Looks very S&L to me certainly not Schwerin, maybe post war assembled or fake. not one for me but wait for the real Kriegsmarine guys to come along, Regards ,Paul

Hello Ralph / Paul, thanks for the quick answers. Your opinion is really important to me. I also thought that the roughness of the back is actually not normal. From the needle system, it should be a fake S&L

Too bad I would have loved to have the EK2 inserted. But he only sells throughout .........

MAP
    ?

Cast copy for me. I do not think it is trying to be a Steinhauer & Luck.

The prow of the S&L's have 4 layers of shiplap. This example has only 3 visible.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thank you for your effort, does anyone happen to know the "special feature of the EK" It is inserted in a glass block?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast