Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Kuban shield - ask for help

Article about: Hi guys, because I do not want to make a mistake, could you help me to identify if this shield is original one or not? Seller guarantees originality but it is better to avoid possible proble

?

Default Kuban shield - ask for help

Hi guys,
    because I do not want to make a mistake, could you help me to identify if this shield is original one or not? Seller guarantees originality but it is better to avoid possible problems.
    Thank you, Mike

Kuban shield  - ask for helpKuban shield  - ask for helpKuban shield  - ask for help

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kuban shield  - ask for help
    P
    Many

Hi Mike,

Buy this one and you'll lose your shirt, it's a well documented fake.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by big ned View Post
    Hi Mike,

Buy this one and you'll lose your shirt, it's a well documented fake.

Regards, Ned.
    Well Mike, with 5 pages of threads, all asking for help, the savings on this one alone should allow you to be able to afford pay the Gold membership fees and help support the forum that surely has saved you some money over the past 5 years.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Hi Ned,
    thank you for help. I will contact seller. I think he will not be happy.
    Mike

Quote by mike1 View Post
    Hi Ned,
    thank you for help. I will contact seller. I think he will not be happy.
    Mike
    I am sure he will throw it in the trash. Lol.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

And I am sure not. He will try to sell it to somebody else. And I am almost sure he will be finally successfull.

Quote by mike1 View Post
    And I am sure not. He will try to sell it to somebody else. And I am almost sure he will be finally successfull.
    Yes, some people completely ignore suggestions they don't want to hear, do they not???

?

Unfortunatelly this is also about possibilities to get some information. Not everybody here can speak or understand English and to receive information as I can. Some people are only lazy. Some people believe what somebody says you. After experience I had I am trying to triangulate information on this forum and from other collectors I know. Also people should not be afraid to report police cases of fraud what should help to decrease a number of people wanted to fool you.