Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Kuban Shield - Please Help, Original or Reproduction?

Article about: Here is the 2nd shield I am asking for help with. Please advise your thoughts on this one. Thank you in advance.

Default Kuban Shield - Please Help, Original or Reproduction?

Here is the 2nd shield I am asking for help with. Please advise your thoughts on this one. Thank you in advance. Personally, I am not liking the Adlers head on this as the detail is muddled.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kuban Shield - Please Help, Original or Reproduction?   Kuban Shield - Please Help, Original or Reproduction?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kuban Shield - Please Help, Original or Reproduction?
    P
    Many

A head-on photo - a closer look at the bird's head is necessary...

As requested. My apologies to forum members, this is as paulscoot pointed out a Krim shield adlers head.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kuban Shield - Please Help, Original or Reproduction?   Kuban Shield - Please Help, Original or Reproduction?  

Last edited by Rich Moran; 12-08-2022 at 07:22 AM. Reason: error in adler shield ID

Looks a good Kuban to me Rich ,Although the close up of the Eagles head looks to be from a Krim shield. Regards Paul

paulscoot, your correct, that is a Krim shield adlers head & thats how confusing this is to me. I have 6 shields and thought I shot the Kuban Adlers head. Well, nooo, it was the krims shield adler & apology for that.

Here is the Kuban shields Adler head.

Good Kuban no worries regards Paul

As Paul says, original.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!