Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

L/11 Spanienkreuz in Bronze ohne Schwerter

Article about: Just picked this up today. A really nice and minty LDO Spanish Cross in Bronze without swords. Looks textbook to me. Maker marked L/11 William Deumer Pics are not great. Had to use the flash

MAP
    ?

Default L/11 Spanienkreuz in Bronze ohne Schwerter

Just picked this up today.

A really nice and minty LDO Spanish Cross in Bronze without swords. Looks textbook to me.

Maker marked L/11 William Deumer

Pics are not great. Had to use the flash due to weather.

Now have a pair of them.

Both in bronze. One with and one without swords. My other one is unmarked and appears to be the same on the obverse. Reverse hardware is a bit different (wider hinge and thicker C shaped clasp). Maybe it is a Deumer as well?

Enjoy!

Michael

L/11 Spanienkreuz in Bronze ohne SchwerterL/11 Spanienkreuz in Bronze ohne SchwerterL/11 Spanienkreuz in Bronze ohne SchwerterL/11 Spanienkreuz in Bronze ohne SchwerterL/11 Spanienkreuz in Bronze ohne SchwerterL/11 Spanienkreuz in Bronze ohne SchwerterL/11 Spanienkreuz in Bronze ohne SchwerterL/11 Spanienkreuz in Bronze ohne Schwerter
    Last edited by rbminis; 01-09-2016 at 08:40 PM. Reason: Edited title.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement L/11 Spanienkreuz in Bronze ohne Schwerter
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Mods - Sorry. Typo in title. Should say without swords. Can you fix? Thanks!

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Very nice... G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Quote by MAP View Post
    Mods - Sorry. Typo in title. Should say without swords. Can you fix? Thanks!
    Done.
    Another very nice addition Michael!
    One of my favorite makers. Please post a photo of them together from the reverse as you have done with the obverse.
    Congrats!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

MAP
    ?

Thanks Ralph. Was saving for the GAB/PAB in 50....and this came up. Still on the hunt though

Here are some very quick snaps of the reverse set up. Similar but definitely different. The Pin is also more flat.

L/11 Spanienkreuz in Bronze ohne SchwerterL/11 Spanienkreuz in Bronze ohne SchwerterL/11 Spanienkreuz in Bronze ohne SchwerterL/11 Spanienkreuz in Bronze ohne Schwerter

Thank you for the extra photos Michael.
    Different makers IMO.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

MAP
    ?

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Thank you for the extra photos Michael.
    Different makers IMO.
    Ralph.
    It might be a Meybauer from the reverse hardware. But still not sure. Will keep looking.... Don't have a reference book on these.

?

Excellent pair!

MAP
    ?

Quote by Anzel View Post
    Excellent pair!
    Last time I said that to someone I got slapped!!!! LoL.

But really, thanks. They do go well together.

Maybe it needs to be a trio or two pair (do I hear "Silver" anyone?)

?

Quote by MAP View Post
    Last time I said that to someone I got slapped!!!! LoL.

But really, thanks. They do go well together.

Maybe it needs to be a trio or two pair (do I hear "Silver" anyone?)
    Lol, good one. I was slow to pick up a bronze one without swords with case. I really appreciate the design of these awards.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast