Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Luftschutz-Ehrenzeichen 1. Stufe

Article about: Never seen one of these although I've always wanted one but couldn't afford it and would like some opinions on it Thanks John

Thumbs up Luftschutz-Ehrenzeichen 1. Stufe

Never seen one of these although I've always wanted one but couldn't afford it and would like some opinions on it
    Thanks
    John

Luftschutz-Ehrenzeichen 1. StufeLuftschutz-Ehrenzeichen 1. StufeLuftschutz-Ehrenzeichen 1. StufeLuftschutz-Ehrenzeichen 1. StufeLuftschutz-Ehrenzeichen 1. Stufe
    Last edited by rbminis; 09-07-2018 at 06:26 AM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftschutz-Ehrenzeichen 1. Stufe
    P
    Many

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Hello John,
    when I first had a quick look at the pictures I thought ..A nice original zinc cross but when I had a look at the close ups I do see a lot of casting flaws.
    These flaws are particularly noticeable on the reverse.
    I am hesitant to say it is a good one IMO due to the poor quality of the cast.
    Others will hopefully give you some more information on this cross

Cheers
    Doug

Hi there,

I got my fingers burnt with this post war Souval copy. Luckily, I got my money back. If you read the thread below, it will tell you what to look out for. From what I can see, I can't see the tell-tale Souval notches. However, I dont like the ribbon ring, which looks suspiciously like something that you would hang a key off with it being folded over double. That alone would put me off. Also, we would need to see much clearer pictures.

Hope this helps.

Luftschutz-Ehrenzeichen 1. Stufe