Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Luftschutz-Ehrenzeichen 2. Stufe - Förster & Barth (10) and Katz & Deyhle (60)

Article about: Hi, To my knowledge there are only two identified makers of the Luftschutz-Ehrenzeichen 2. Stufe; Förster & Barth (10) and Katz & Deyhle (60). Both are of the heavy type 25,56 and 25

Default Luftschutz-Ehrenzeichen 2. Stufe - Förster & Barth (10) and Katz & Deyhle (60)

Hi,

To my knowledge there are only two identified makers of the Luftschutz-Ehrenzeichen 2. Stufe; Förster & Barth (10) and Katz & Deyhle (60). Both are of the heavy type 25,56 and 25,79.

If anyone have information related to other known makers I would be interested to learn.

These are my two examples.

/Jonas

Luftschutz-Ehrenzeichen 2. Stufe - Förster & Barth (10) and Katz & Deyhle (60)Luftschutz-Ehrenzeichen 2. Stufe - Förster & Barth (10) and Katz & Deyhle (60)Luftschutz-Ehrenzeichen 2. Stufe - Förster & Barth (10) and Katz & Deyhle (60)

Luftschutz-Ehrenzeichen 2. Stufe - Förster & Barth (10) and Katz & Deyhle (60)Luftschutz-Ehrenzeichen 2. Stufe - Förster & Barth (10) and Katz & Deyhle (60)Luftschutz-Ehrenzeichen 2. Stufe - Förster & Barth (10) and Katz & Deyhle (60)

Luftschutz-Ehrenzeichen 2. Stufe - Förster & Barth (10) and Katz & Deyhle (60)Luftschutz-Ehrenzeichen 2. Stufe - Förster & Barth (10) and Katz & Deyhle (60)

Luftschutz-Ehrenzeichen 2. Stufe - Förster & Barth (10) and Katz & Deyhle (60)Luftschutz-Ehrenzeichen 2. Stufe - Förster & Barth (10) and Katz & Deyhle (60)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftschutz-Ehrenzeichen 2. Stufe - Förster & Barth (10) and Katz & Deyhle (60)
    P
    Many

Both examples are very nice Jonas. Thank you for sharing them.

Best regards,
    Franko

Besides that two makers of the luftschutz ehrenzeichen second class, there is lightweight luftschutz ehrenzeichen made in aluminium, like that one example below, but I do not know who is producer of that piece though and that lightweight variant should be always unmarked as far as I know.

Best regards,
    Franko

Are there also unmarked varients of the heavy type? I'm after one myself at some stage

Yes, there are unmarked examples of heavy type.

Best regards,
    Franko

here is my cased aluminum type, still unknown who made it.

have never seen an marked one.

/Jonas

Franko, looks like your aluminum medal is different from mine. Maybe it is the picture but the "1938" looks different, especially the "1".

/Jonas

Very nice specimen Jonas.

Best regards,
    Franko

It is not mine, this aluminium piece is currently for sale on militaria plaza, and I agree with you Jonas, it is definitely different than your example.

Best regards,
    Franko