Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Luftschutz-Ehrenzeichen 2. Stufe help about it.

Article about: Good afternoon friends, I'm interested in buying a LUFTSCHUTZ MEDAL SERVICE and this looks good for me, what's your opinion? I just have this picture, sorry.

Default Luftschutz-Ehrenzeichen 2. Stufe help about it.

Good afternoon friends, I'm interested in buying a LUFTSCHUTZ MEDAL SERVICE and this looks good for me, what's your opinion? I just have this picture, sorry.
    Luftschutz-Ehrenzeichen 2. Stufe help about it.
    Last edited by rbminis; 04-15-2017 at 05:03 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftschutz-Ehrenzeichen 2. Stufe help about it.
    P
    Many

Appears to be an Original Example - I see nothing wrong here - Is it the heavy version or the lightweight version? These generally sell in the $70 Price Range...I've always liked this particular design, an attractive award...
    cheers, Glenn

I can not answer this question, the site does not say which version is, But the value is more or less the one that said. Thanks for your opinion!

I have suggested before that you read and use this thread when posting in the Orders and Decorations section of the forum.
    The Use of German Terminology.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

looks ok to me too.

?

I agree. Looks to be an original in a nice condition.

Thanks for your help, i I appreciated.

I received the medal today, it's the lightweight version, thanks a lot for the help.
    Luftschutz-Ehrenzeichen 2. Stufe help about it.Luftschutz-Ehrenzeichen 2. Stufe help about it.Luftschutz-Ehrenzeichen 2. Stufe help about it.