Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Luftschutz-Ehrenzeichen 1. Stufe Schickle on medal bar

Article about: The WW1 Iron cross is a WW2 Iron cross made by schickle as well as the Luftschutz medal . Rob

?

Quote by Kryton View Post
    Lol the cyclist! Waiting for your apology. You sound like a member of the squad. Rob
    Maybe not the best response. You posted the medal bar for opinions and you had some. No-one has to agree with everything, it's a discussion forum which invites opinion and analysis. Another member has said why they don't like it and explained why. It has instigated a good discussion on a rare medal and reference material provided.
    There's no need to insult a fellow member because he disagreed with something.
    I've learnt from the thread and no doubt others have too so it's a good result all round.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftschutz-Ehrenzeichen 1. Stufe Schickle on medal bar
    P
    Many

?

I didn’t post it for opinions. And I didn’t insult him. But I am looking forward to seeing his collection of TR badges the black wound badge the second class iron cross and a button . Rob

Quote by Kryton View Post
    Lol the cyclist! Waiting for your apology. You sound like a member of the squad. Rob
    It was I who suggested getting the opinion of Norm F, who has given it the thumbs up and also given us some valuable knowledge, which not only helps you, but other members as well. I have thanked him for it in his response and am happy to stand corrected as this is a learning forum.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3