Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Luftwaffe Gemeinsames Flugzeugführer und Beobachterabzeichen - real???

Article about: Anyway, here is a very nice comparison photo to show you the three kind of eagle's can be found on Juncker badges:

?

Default Re: Luftwaffe Gemeinsames Flugzeugführer und Beobachterabzeichen - real???

Anyway, here is a very nice comparison photo to show you the three kind of eagle's can be found on Juncker badges:
    Luftwaffe Gemeinsames Flugzeugführer und Beobachterabzeichen -  real???

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe Gemeinsames Flugzeugführer und Beobachterabzeichen -  real???
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Luftwaffe Gemeinsames Flugzeugführer und Beobachterabzeichen - real???

Quote by John Brandon View Post
    Personally I would agree and advise caution on this one. It appears to mimic a Junkers eagle, but JMME/ Assmann hardware, and the rivets are something else!
    JMME and Juncker hardwer are nearly the same.
    Here is my Juncker and JMME Pilot and Assmann Observer if you check it, I think it has the same hardware of the Assmann:
    Luftwaffe Gemeinsames Flugzeugführer und Beobachterabzeichen -  real???Luftwaffe Gemeinsames Flugzeugführer und Beobachterabzeichen -  real???Luftwaffe Gemeinsames Flugzeugführer und Beobachterabzeichen -  real???
    Luftwaffe Gemeinsames Flugzeugführer und Beobachterabzeichen -  real???Luftwaffe Gemeinsames Flugzeugführer und Beobachterabzeichen -  real???Luftwaffe Gemeinsames Flugzeugführer und Beobachterabzeichen -  real???Luftwaffe Gemeinsames Flugzeugführer und Beobachterabzeichen -  real???

I did not spend much money on it,because it was from the flea market. Thanks for your good statements guys.

regards
    Nikolaus

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2