Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Medaille "Winterschlacht im Osten 1941/42" (Ostmedaille) - "L/12" Juncker

Article about: Hi, Mainly out of curiosity I bought this ”L/12” marked Ostmedaille. Never heard that Juncker was an Ostmedaille maker so I like to get the opinion about this one. I also thought that the me

Default Medaille "Winterschlacht im Osten 1941/42" (Ostmedaille) - "L/12" Juncker

Hi,

Mainly out of curiosity I bought this ”L/12” marked Ostmedaille. Never heard that Juncker was an Ostmedaille maker so I like to get the opinion about this one.

I also thought that the medal had been repainted, but the acetone test proved that was not the case.

Thanks
    /Jonas

Medaille "Winterschlacht im Osten 1941/42" (Ostmedaille) - "L/12" JunckerMedaille "Winterschlacht im Osten 1941/42" (Ostmedaille) - "L/12" Juncker
    Medaille "Winterschlacht im Osten 1941/42" (Ostmedaille) - "L/12" JunckerMedaille "Winterschlacht im Osten 1941/42" (Ostmedaille) - "L/12" Juncker

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Medaille "Winterschlacht im Osten 1941/42" (Ostmedaille) - "L/12" Juncker
    P
    Many

going on the pics Idon't like it. very indistinct.

Hello Jonas!
    I am inclined to agree with Harry. I have not yet been able to find another one posted made by Juncker.
    I have also included a couple photos of ones in my collection to compare the quality. The first is made by K&Q and is marked 65 on the ring. The second one is made by Rudolf Karneth and marked 61 on the ring.
    Ralph.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Medaille "Winterschlacht im Osten 1941/42" (Ostmedaille) - "L/12" Juncker   Medaille "Winterschlacht im Osten 1941/42" (Ostmedaille) - "L/12" Juncker  

Medaille "Winterschlacht im Osten 1941/42" (Ostmedaille) - "L/12" Juncker   Medaille "Winterschlacht im Osten 1941/42" (Ostmedaille) - "L/12" Juncker  

Medaille "Winterschlacht im Osten 1941/42" (Ostmedaille) - "L/12" Juncker   Medaille "Winterschlacht im Osten 1941/42" (Ostmedaille) - "L/12" Juncker  

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

I note the ribbon ring isn't joined, it may be a replacement ring but then did Juncker mark any rings L/12?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Quote by Adrian View Post
    I note the ribbon ring isn't joined, it may be a replacement ring but then did Juncker mark any rings L/12?
    Hello Adrian,
    I was wondering that myself. Did they mark any EK II rings this way?
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

No, never.

Any Juncker marked EK2s were stamped L/12 on the frame to the right of the suspension ring.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

This medal rubs me the wrong way as well. The eagles head is odd IMO. I would avoid it personally.

Juncker is not on my lists of known makers of the Ostmedaille. Strike 1. The medal features appear indistinct to me in these pictures. Strike 2. The ring marking is not typical of Juncker. Strike 3. As we say in American baseball, 'Out!'. I would not purchase this medal, personally.

Hello,
    the medal I do not like. But some of you have also written.

We have not found to date no marked "Juncker" pieces in bags.
    So you can not say with certainty whether he has made ​​that or not.
    But this coin has "Juncker" not made with safety.

Thanks for the comment. I agree that it is unlikely a Juncker piece. Anyway, I will hold on it and see what the future holds.

/Jonas

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast