Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Medal for Volkspflege. Original?

Article about: I have no idea about what this medal is given for, but i have an idea about what is meant by Volkspflege. I got it from a German man as a gift. He has passed away now. It should hold A Hitle

?

Default Medal for Volkspflege. Original?

I have no idea about what this medal is given for, but i have an idea about what is meant by Volkspflege. I got it from a German man as a gift. He has passed away now. It should hold A Hitlers original signature. A certificate followed with it. Is this a rare item and what is it worth? Not that want to sell it.

I seem to have some problems uploading pictures at the moment. Worked fine in another thread. Is there a special trick i have to perform to upload directly, so admins will not have to do it for me?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Medal for Volkspflege. Original?
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Medal for Volkspflege. Original?

I found out Here is some pictures.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Medal for Volkspflege. Original?   Medal for Volkspflege. Original?  

Medal for Volkspflege. Original?   Medal for Volkspflege. Original?  

Medal for Volkspflege. Original?   Medal for Volkspflege. Original?  

?

It's a German Social Welfare Medal, awarded for a range of civil social welfare activities from looking after the sick and wounded, winter relief work, taking care of German nationals in foreign countries etc etc.
    I'm not sure waht you mean by 'it should hold 'A Hitlers original signature'? These medals didn't carry Hitler's signature and the certificate holds a facsimile, not an original.
    I would like to see some photos in natural light if possible, the flash is washing out the details which makes it hard to determine authenticity. Shouldn't the Niemann COA carry a value of the medal?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

I am not sure about the Urkunde but the medal looks good, (4th class) with a nice bow for a female reciprient, more than likely a nurse.
    These medals are quite common and are worth around 100 Euros IMO, but with the buttonhole and miniature a bit more obviously.

Hows your German? If you can translate this there is some good info!
    Ehrenzeichen für deutsche Volkspflege

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Thank you very much both of you. Will take some more pictures and make a translation. About the signature. I was told i held A H's signature, but if you say it's facsimile it is.

?

It is Hitler's signature, it's just he didn't write it. Can you also post some pics of the COA please?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

Her is some more pictures. No there is no price on COA.

Medal for Volkspflege. Original?Medal for Volkspflege. Original?Medal for Volkspflege. Original?Medal for Volkspflege. Original?Medal for Volkspflege. Original?Medal for Volkspflege. Original?Medal for Volkspflege. Original?