Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Mint Luft Glider Pilots Badge Unmarked Assmann Zinc - Segelflugzeugführerabzeichen

Article about: Dare anyone to say this 10x's fast: Segelflugzeugführerabzeichen Anyway, this just arrived on the doorstep today. While everyone is showing off their helmets from the SOS ( ) I wonder if thi

MAP
    ?

Default Mint Luft Glider Pilots Badge Unmarked Assmann Zinc - Segelflugzeugführerabzeichen

Dare anyone to say this 10x's fast: Segelflugzeugführerabzeichen

Anyway, this just arrived on the doorstep today. While everyone is showing off their helmets from the SOS ( ) I wonder if this will draw any attention

A close to, if not, MINT unmarked Assmann zinc Glider Pilots Badge. A hard to find award and I don't think I've seen one in this fine condition before.

Retains all of it's original silver wash and blacken eagle. Swastika appears to be burnished as well at one point in time.

A later war piece given that it is zinc. Typical Assmann tombak hardware and flat rivets conform to know originals.

Enjoy!

Double click to enlarge photos!

Mint Luft Glider Pilots Badge Unmarked Assmann Zinc - Segelflugzeugführerabzeichen

"Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Mint Luft Glider Pilots Badge Unmarked Assmann Zinc - Segelflugzeugführerabzeichen
    P
    Many

Absolutely stunning badge Michael and it really is in mint condition. Wonderful example. Great find and purchase, congratulations.
    Best regards,
    Franko

MAP
    ?

Quote by Franjo Vuk View Post
    Absolutely stunning badge Michael and it really is in mint condition. Wonderful example. Great find and purchase, congratulations.
    Best regards,
    Franko
    Thanks Franko. Quite happy. The Luft collection is slowly taking shape. Just a few more to go (not including the clasps )

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

One outstanding piece and your photography is brilliant. Michael are have a top notch collection in many categories. Your may give Kirk a run for his money.
    Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

MAP
    ?

Quote by tank destroyer View Post
    One outstanding piece and your photography is brilliant. Michael are have a top notch collection in many categories. Your may give Kirk a run for his money.
    Marty
    Thanks Marty. Luckily Kirk and I collect different things! If he ever starts collecting awards I'm toast!

I hate to be redundant but this has to be one of the most beautiful specimens of this award that I have seen in quite some time. The frosting is incredible.

MAP
    ?

Quote by buellmeister View Post
    I hate to be redundant but this has to be one of the most beautiful specimens of this award that I have seen in quite some time. The frosting is incredible.
    I will not be exaggerating if I say that the photos don't do it justice I was a bit surprised when I opened the box and saw it.

One of the nicest examples I have seen Michael!
    Congrats!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

MAP
    ?

Quote by rbminis View Post
    One of the nicest examples I have seen Michael!
    Congrats!
    Ralph.
    Thanks a lot Ralph. I was looking for a Tombak example but when I saw this I quickly changed my mind lol! I almost missed out getting it but fate was kind.

the other thing, which is not conclusive is it was maybe even a worn award. Just ever so slight wear on the high points of the eagle and catch...maybe used on a spare tunic? or at least I can hope

Awesome badge Michael - I may move on to Luftwaffe when my KM collection is complete... some time in the distant future.
    The problem is I've set a precedent with my first Minesweeper badge - now i'm only looking for minty examples. This will take even longer and more £££.
    Nick

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast