Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Museum Badges: Flottenkriegsabzeichen / Schnellboot-Kriegsabzeichen

Article about: Saw these in a naval museum in Norfolk, VA. These are the best pics I could get due to them being behind glass. Had to take them at an angle to compensate for the flash. Interested to see if

Default Museum Badges: Flottenkriegsabzeichen / Schnellboot-Kriegsabzeichen

Saw these in a naval museum in Norfolk, VA. These are the best pics I could get due to them being behind glass. Had to take them at an angle to compensate for the flash. Interested to see if anyone can shed light on authentic or repro. If not, no big deal. Figured I'd post them anyway. These naval badges are not my strong point (not really any point for that matter!) Thanks.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Museum Badges: Flottenkriegsabzeichen / Schnellboot-Kriegsabzeichen   Museum Badges: Flottenkriegsabzeichen / Schnellboot-Kriegsabzeichen  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Museum Badges: Flottenkriegsabzeichen / Schnellboot-Kriegsabzeichen
    P
    Many

?

Default re: Museum Badges: Flottenkriegsabzeichen / Schnellboot-Kriegsabzeichen

The Flottenkriegsabzeichen I think is good, the Schnellboot-Kriegsabzeichen I have my doubts on.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

I agree with adrian.

Thanks for the replies. Wish I could have taken better pics but this was the best I could do.