Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Narvik badge Dealer insists it genuine?

Article about: I'm still new to spotting fakes, what with all that's out there. A dealer I was dealing with, I suddenly discovered a fake, very obvious fake Kuban. I wanted a Narvik, he insist this is orig

marshaltroop
    ?

Default Narvik badge Dealer insists it genuine?

I'm still new to spotting fakes, what with all that's out there. A dealer I was dealing with, I suddenly discovered a fake, very obvious fake Kuban. I wanted a Narvik, he insist this is original. But he wants me to point out what is fake about it. Help!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Narvik badge Dealer insists it genuine?  

2. # ADS

Default Re: Narvik badge Dealer insists it genuine?

It is a fake. This one is known as the "small 4" fake. Look at the size of the number 4 in the date. You will see it appears smaller than the other numbers.

Cheers, Ade.

marshaltroop
    ?

Thank you, just makes another dealer so less reliable. That's why having and support this web site is so important, especially those of us, like me, just starting out. Also the support given by those so much more knowledgeable.

Ade's indeed correct,a "small 4" fake. Stewy S