Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Narvik Schild

Article about: Hi Guys, I have been looking for a Narvik Schild now for quite some time. Everytime one came up is was sold faster than I could react to it. Finally a Narvik shield came up at a dealer I hav

?

Default Narvik Schild

Hi Guys,

I have been looking for a Narvik Schild now for quite some time. Everytime one came up is was sold faster than I could react to it.

Finally a Narvik shield came up at a dealer I have been buying a lot of times from. I have never had any doubts in regards to the authenticity on the previous items bought but this time I am not sure. I have been surfing the internet to try to figure out if the shield I have bought is genuine or not but it's hard. I have also searched the forum here and read a lot and looked at a lot of photos but it's as if none of them looks like mine (real and fake)

What have been bugging me the most i guess the the fake variants with the small 4 or lowered 4.

I would appreciate if you guys could help me out here. I have only received the 2 hours ago and if it's a fake in many of the opinions here I will try to get my money back.

Many thanks in advance.

Best regards form Copenhagen

/ThorNarvik SchildNarvik SchildNarvik SchildNarvik SchildNarvik SchildNarvik Schild

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Narvik Schild
    P
    Many

?

How much did you pay for it? All I can say is the backplate of this badge seems to be original with the “rust” spreading across the badge. This thread needs more experts I barley know anything but to me it looks orignal

Good shield imo

?

Hi Will,
    I paid a fair amount Thanks for your input. I think the backplate looks original too.

?

Hi Paul,
    Thanks for your reply after looking at it again and holding it up against other Narvik Shields I think it's a good one and will keep it.