Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

New Collector: Need Authentication Help

Article about: I’m new to German militaria, but saw this group of German awards at an estate seller. Seller was asking \\$450. Are they authentic, and if so, is \\$450 a good price? Thanks.

Default New Collector: Need Authentication Help

I’m new to German militaria, but saw this group of German awards at an estate seller. Seller was asking $450. Are they authentic, and if so, is $450 a good price? Thanks.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New Collector: Need Authentication Help   New Collector: Need Authentication Help  

New Collector: Need Authentication Help   New Collector: Need Authentication Help  

New Collector: Need Authentication Help   New Collector: Need Authentication Help  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New Collector: Need Authentication Help
    P
    Many

Welcome to the forum!
    I suggest you read these couple of threads before re-posting these items. Larger photos would also help.
    Uploading photos and posting multiple items.
    The Use of German Terminology.

Many of the awards have separate sections for them to be posted in and we prefer you post them separately. It will be easier to give you more accurate answers to your questions, with less confusion.
    I also suggest you take a look through this area of the forum to find the correct section to post these individual awards.

Not all of these items even belong in the Orders and Decorations part of the forum.
    The cloth eagle can be posted here in the uniforms section.
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/heer-...s-third-reich/

Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)