Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Nice Aircraft Destruction Badge

Article about: Known by its German name, Tieffligervernichtungsabzeichen (Special badge for shooting down Low Flying Aircraft,utilizing only small arms weapons (1945) the badge is comprised of a blackened

Default Re: Nice Aircraft Destruction Badge

Quote by jock auld View Post
    Richard,

Where was your hell by the way?

Jock
    My hell was dealing with the know-it-alls on a couple of other forums a few years back that you may not have the longevity to recall.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nice Aircraft Destruction Badge
    P
    Many

?

Richard in post # 8 you stated a value of 1200.00 US would do a half cash half trade. Post #10 stated that most who come dont have the financial means (to spend). Post #22 stated that you ment 200.00 US hell if that item is so rare and real why would you trade it for 100.00 US with a trade. Also shouldnt some one who has been to hell help out that new kid starting to collect.not say hey kid to bad for you you should have done more home work. One bad act can destroy a life time of good acts. Gary

Stewy,

We lend it credibility by even debating it. Just reading the first bit of this should get the 'greedy, ignorant youth' reading up on what the badge was even supposed to be. I made an error about the price which he latched on to he does not discuss the fact that he cares not for todays collector?

Jock
    Boys, Boys ... Unfortunately, you could not be more wrong about your assessment of me. However, you have made no hesitation in attempting to point out the short comings that you feel I exhibit (your opinion of course) and I simply pointed out an error on your part. Why should false impressions be presented to the public and left unanswered? When collectors become tired of being burned, they may begin to listen again.

Quote by Richard Kimmel View Post
    My hell was dealing with the know-it-alls on a couple of other forums a few years back that you may not have the longevity to recall.
    Richard,

A few nasty paper cuts (before computer?). Logical people who had your number even then?

If that is all you have had to deal with then consider a thought for the young men and women coming back in bags or worse with bits missing, how dare you! You selfish twat!

I think your done pal!

Jock

Quote by RH1941 View Post
    Richard in post # 8 you stated a value of 1200.00 US would do a half cash half trade. Post #10 stated that most who come dont have the financial means (to spend). Post #22 stated that you ment 200.00 US hell if that item is so rare and real why would you trade it for 100.00 US with a trade. Also shouldnt some one who has been to hell help out that new kid starting to collect.not say hey kid to bad for you you should have done more home work. One bad act can destroy a life time of good acts. Gary
    You are correct, I was asking $1,200.00 at the MAX Show as I felt that if the badge was in fact genuine it would be worth much, much more. However, after speaking with several respected collectors at the show and getting their opinions (mixed one by the way). When I returned from the show, I decided to consider it as questionable and made an honest error in first asking the price from the MAX Show as I so stated. I still feel that considering all aspects, that $200.00 (50/50) would be a fair price as todays collectors have done far worse with their purchases.

Richard,

A few nasty paper cuts (before computer?). Logical people who had your number even then?

If that is all you have had to deal with then consider a thought for the young men and women coming back in bags or worse with bits missing, how dare you! You selfish twat!

I think your done pal!

Jock
    Hay Pal ... My true time in Hell was the Korean War -- What was yours??? I was a combat photographer during the closing months. You just proved what an ass you truly are.

Quote by Richard Kimmel View Post
    Hay Pal ... My true time in Hell was the Korean War -- What was yours??? I was a combat photographer during the closing months. You just proved what an ass you truly are.
    I had down for a draft dodger, I will give you a google though since most of what you say is questionable. Mine Northen Ireland, Bosnia, Gulf 1, Kosovo, Gulf 2 Telic 8. I'm not an ass and if I were I'd be an arse! How long were the closing months for you?

Jock

I think this thread has run it's course.

Cheers, Ade.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5